Note: This free download is intended for educational use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
Stylized Water 2 v1.3.1
"Please consider purchasing the asset to support the developer."
Highly customizable to suit your art direction through various parameters. This package focuses on providing artistic freedom, rather than a realistic water simulation. Easy to use and self-documented
Built on over 8 years of experience developing water rendering, both on the asset store and for commercial projects, ready to take advantage of.
Rather than being stricly PBR-based, a custom lighting model offers direct control over color and light/environment reflections. All whilst retaining correct dynamic lighting behaviour, and support for Unity's native lighting features.
This asset is perfect for both beginners and experts alike, and can serve a range of different applications and styles. UX/UI is a core focus, making this straightforward to use. Extensive documentation is available, and regularly improved upon.
💧 Shading features:
• Unlit, Simple and Advanced shading modes (spanning low- and high-end graphics)
• Deep, shallow and horizon color controls
• Intersection foam effect with opaque geometry, based on scene-depth or vertex colors
• Adjustable surface foam
• GPU-driven, layered wave animations
• Animated caustics in shallow water
• Translucency rendering from all light types
• Flat shading mode (low poly look)
• Control over Directional and Point/Spot light reflections.
• Separate control over environment reflections
• Sparkles based on normal map
• Refraction, distorts objects behind the water surface
• UV- or world-projected tiling (seamless water)
• Vertex color support to control foam, underwater fog and wave height
• Transparency mask to hide the water inside objects such as boats
• River mode, for directional animations and slope-based foam.
• Distance normals (tiling reduction)
Hand-written, expertly crafted shader, for maximum performance and complete flexibility.
Features can be disabled, making it scalable to use on mobile platforms. Down from a simple colored plane up to a vivid animated lake.
• Built for 3D rendering. Can't be used with the 2D Renderer or Tilemaps
• Planar reflections are disabled in VR
• Not ideal for planetary rendering (texture seams would be unavoidable)
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **