Welcome to Assets4Unity!
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of Assets4Unity’s website, located at https://assets4unity.com/. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Website.
The following terms and phrases used in these Terms shall have the meanings set out below:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who accesses or uses this Website, and who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
These Terms apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the Website.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or replace these Terms at any time by posting the updated version on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hyperlinking to our Content
We welcome links to our Website, provided they comply with the following terms:
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Assets4Unity; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
- These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 1 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Assets4Unity. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow us 2-3 weeks to respond to your request.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Assets4Unity’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Unless otherwise stated, Assets4Unity and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on Assets4Unity. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content from Assets4Unity for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Assets4Unity
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Assets4Unity
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Assets4Unity
- Redistribute content from Assets4Unity
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. However, Assets4Unitydoes do not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Assets4Unity, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Assets4Unity shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Assets4Unity reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting any Comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By posting any Comments on our website, you grant Assets4Unitya non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Assets4Unity reserves the right to update, amend, or change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and the changes will be prominently posted on this website. Your continued use of the website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement to the modified terms and conditions.
Liability for Content
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. By using our services, you agree to defend and indemnify us against all claims arising from or related to your website. No links should be included on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, criminal, or that infringes upon, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
“We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our Website, and you agree to promptly remove such links upon our request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to abide by and be bound by these linking terms and conditions, as well as any modifications we make to them.”
Link Removal Requests
If you encounter any links on our Website that you find offensive, please feel free to contact us to bring it to our attention. We will evaluate requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We do not make any guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics on the website for any purpose. We reserve the right to modify, update, or remove any content on the website at any time without notice.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The information contained on our website is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website. This includes without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs, and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential, and incidental damages.
We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this disclaimer apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.