Note: This free download is intended for educational use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
Sprite Shaders Ultimate v6.2
"Please consider purchasing the asset to support the developer."
A massive collection of customizable and combinable sprite shaders.
Take your game to the next level with high quality visual effects.
Includes the asset for free.
MASSIVE NEW UPDATE (July 2023)
- Added 14 new shaders to the asset, bringing the total to 64.
- Added the Sharpen shader effect.
- Added the Shadow shader effect.
- Added the Recolor RGB shader effect.
- Added the Enchanted shader effect.
- Added the Shifting shader effect.
- Added the Wiggle shader effect.
- Added the Sine Scale shader effect.
- Added the Smooth Pixel Art shader effect.
- Added the World Tiling shader effect.
- Added the Screen Tiling shader effect.
- Added the Pixel Outline shader effect.
- Added the Ping-Pong Glow shader effect.
- Added the Negative shader effect.
- Added the Gaussian Blur shader effect (has to be baked for a strong blur).
- Improved the performance of some shaders.
- Outline shaders now have an outline only option.
- Some shaders now have a mask texture option.
- Added pixel snapping of shader effects for pixel art.
- Added gpu performance information to shaders.
- All shaders now support sprite sheets.
- Added scripting utility button, which generates code samples.
- Added new shader options for various use-cases.
- Improved material baking feature.
- Improved custom shader inspector.
- Added Opaque Cutout shaders for 3D Lit URP and Built-In.
- Many other small features and improvements.
⭐ Key Features ⭐
- 64 Combinable Shaders
- High Visual Quality
- Fully Customizable
- Good Performance
- Quick and Easy to Use
- Shaders can be Faded
- Shaders can be Masked
- Custom Shader Inspector
- Utility Scripts
- Shader Baking Tool
⭐ Customizable Shader Time ⭐
Sprite Shaders Ultimate offers various time related material settings.
Unscaled Time: Useful for GUI when the game is paused or slowed.
Time Speed: Changes the speed of all animations of the material.
Time FPS: Limits the animation frames per second.
Custom Time: Allows you to input a custom time value directly.
Time Frequency: Makes time go back and forth using a sine function.
⭐ Customizable Shader Space ⭐
This allows you to change the space, in which effects are positioned.
These options are per material and include UV, World, Screen, Object and more.
For example, you could use a Dissolve Fading effect with World Space to reveal a secret area. Since the effect is mapped to world space, the position of the sprites doesn't matter, which leads to a smooth and seamless fading out of multiple overlapping sprites.
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **