Note: This free download is intended for educational use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
"Please consider purchasing the asset to support the developer."
⚡ Cull, deactivate or activate, adjust quality basing on distance or visibility.
Do it on anything inside scenes of your project!
Give your game more FPS and be able to arrange more details!
⚙ Optimizers can optimize almost everything, things like Lights, Particle Systems, Multiple Terrains (not optimizing single big terrain), Renderers, NavMesh Agents, Script Components and more!
Just add optimizer to your game object, select components of which you want change quality. Define distances and percentage amount of parameters you want to change when reaching certain LOD levels, now your optimizer is ready!
✍ This system is using Unity's CullingGroups API and other smart techniques to keep optimization logics in the most performent way.
With easy to use Optimizers' custom inspector window you will set up your Level Of Detail settings without need to know much about optimizing.
In other hand it can be used by programmers as framework to create own optimization methods and use optimizers as system to handle settings for different LOD levels, handling culling states logics etc.
(Don't get it wrong! Package is not generating lower LOD levels for meshes or so, it's changing parameters of components/disabling/enabling to give more optimization)
⌛ Save a lot of time by package's automatic operations. There is a lot of stuff going on doing many things for you automatically or by pressing special buttons. When you need to have few LOD Levels, all parameters are adjusted automatically and if you need more customization you can edit them after that.
☄️ Apply package components to static or dynamic objects.
Apply different settings when object is hidden behind wall, cull if behind wall and a bit further, you have a lot of possibilities to adjust optimization behaviors for your project. Manager is progressively and intelligently adapting it's CPU usage to the project's global performance. When you will use tons of dynamic optimizer objects it's update rate will imperceptibly slow down to never take any FPS from your project by it's work, only give more!
Optimizers version 2.1.5 comes with experimental version of Dynamic Occlusion Culling called "Progressive Culling" (Needed packages like 'Burst', 'Jobs' etc.) and with "Scene Tools" to mass add Optimizers component to all prefabed objects on the scene.
⭐ MAIN FEATURES ⭐
• Capability to boost game performance drastically
• Change quality of any component when it's details are not needed
• Just add optimizer to your object, set it up and see how it works
• There is no baking or any other complicating operations
• Various example scenes showcasing different features
• Supporting unity versions from 5.6.0 to newest 2023+
• Use distance from camera, visibility on screen, behind wall detection and others
• Clean and responsive editor window with built-in-like gizmos in scene view
• Optimize Particle Systems, Multiple Terrains, Lights, Renderers, NavMeshAgents and more!
• Progressive adaptation of system to game performance
• Transitioning support between LOD Settings levels
• Automatic operations to save your time
• Templates for easy implementation of custom components to be optimized
• Save presets for LOD levels in asset files to share settings
• Upcoming new features!
• Full source code included
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **