Note: This free download is intended for educational use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
Additive Scene Manager v1.1
"Please consider purchasing the asset to support the developer."
This tool makes scene loading, unloading, and reloading easy. It provides a set of functions that simplifies the asynchronous loading and unloading of additive scenes. Includes a custom inspector to display which scenes are loading/loaded so it’s easy to understand what is happening with Unity's SceneManager and what loading stage each scene is at.
The SceneController.cs class gives the ability to:
- Easy loading, unloading, and reloading in Unity 5.
- Add scenes that will be loaded when the game starts.
- Add ‘persistent’ scenes that will not be unloaded by SceneController’s Unload functions.
- View all scenes which are currently loaded by Unity’s SceneManager class.
- View what loading stage each scene is at.
- Set the allowSceneActivation boolean via toggle.
- Load new scenes into the editor or at runtime.
- Bake lighting on multiple scenes simultaneously via the Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes API function.
A demo project is included and as well as a script to utilize the SceneController functions so you can get asynchronous additive scenes working in your project without using any code.
Great setup for VR Cameras and scene loading.
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **