Note: This free download is intended for educational use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
Suburb Neighborhood House Pack (Modular) v1.0
"Please consider purchasing the asset to support the developer."
Create easily beautiful looking, high detailed residential houses and streets from modular pieces. Populate your scene with huge amount of props to create a complete suburban neighborhood.
Built-in, URP and HDRP supported.
Screenshots from HDRP unless stated otherwise.
Package includes a modular road system with sidewalks, modular houses with exteriors and interiors, trees, bushes, flowers, mailboxes, cars, lamps, electric poles, interior furniture such as beds, chairs, tables, paintings etc.
House prefabs are so modular that you can build a huge multi-story house, a cabin or everything between that. Included Prefab swapper script lets you change between modular building prefabs quickly and effectively. Everything is well optimized, made with good performance and customization in mind.
- Modular houses with interiors and exteriors.
- Modular suburban road system.
- Suburban exterior props.
- House interior props.
- Prefab swapper script for easy and fast modularity.
- 5 ready-made and furnished houses with customization possibilites.
- Built-in, URP and HDRP supported.
- Example scene with daytime lightning.
- Example scene with nighttime lightning.
- Over 450 objects.
- Create houses and streets on grid using ProGrids or included snap to grid script. (Ctrl + L to open)
- Everything you see in the videos or screenshots is included, including the same demo scenes.
- Customization possibilites are nearly endless.
- Textures from 256 to 2k.
- BaseColor, MaskMap and Normal textures included for most assets.
- Approximately 1.5 million triangles in demo scene. (With disabled realtime lights and no occlusion culling)
HDRP & URP instructions:
1. Import package to your desired render pipeline project. Skip Package Manager dependencies on import on HDRP and URP.
2. From HDRP or URP folder, import corresponding .unitypackage file to your project.
Please read HDRP/URP readme from readme folder.
v2.0.0 MAJOR UPDATE: Existing customers - Updating package will break scenes built with previous versions.
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **