Note: This free download is intended for educational use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
Silantro Flight Simulator Toolkit v3.5.12
"Please consider purchasing the asset to support the developer."
Silantro Flight System is a toolkit that allows you to set up, model and simulate any Fixed-wing aircraft.
Silantro Flight System provides AAA flight simulation physics with superb aerodynamics, very realistic engines and aircraft components, which can be easily set up and controlled.
It can be used to simulate any aircraft type, from subsonic or supersonic jets to propeller-powered aeroplanes or unpowered/powered gliders.
NEW! Advanced modelling with full subdivision configuration for each aerofoil
• Detailed Aerodynamic System: All forces on the aircraft are calculated based on standard aerodynamic principles and formulas. Airfoil data can be imported directly from javafoil in both txt or afl file format.
• Numerous control surface implementations are also available for the aerofoil system such as; Aileron, Rudder, Elevator, Spoilers, Flaps, Slats, Elevons e.t.c
• Compatible with Android and IOS devices
• Full C# source code.
• Realistic Engines: Various engine types such as Turboprop, Piston, Turboshaft, Electric, Turbojet, Liftfan and Turbofan engines with full thermodynamic analysis. Thrust vectoring and variable exhaust nozzle are also available for the engines. * Central input system with support for standard Unity input, Unity's new Input System, Custom VR and mobile controls.
• Support for Logitech, Thrustmaster and other Joysticks compatible with Unity.
• Cockpit Instruments: Full array of instruments e.g Joystick, Yokes, Analogue Dials and Digital Displays are all available.
• Custom editors for all scripts and components to provide easy operation and a user-friendly experience.
• Weapon system: Miniguns with rotating barrels, unguided drop bombs and unguided Rockets, Active and Semi-Active homing missiles with Proportional navigation
7 scenes demonstrating different configurations/behaviour including
- Augmented (Stability Augmentation) Controls
- Manual Controls
- Mobile Controls
- Enter-Exit Mode
- Performance Flighter with CAS Controls
- Hot Start
- Weapons Loadout
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **