Get the incredible Destroyed Building Kit for almost free! Explore and test this amazing resource before making a purchase. Please note it’s for educational purposes only, not for commercial use.
*JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET IT FOR FREE, REACH OUT TO JOIN!📥 *
To get this premium asset for $5 with fast download link, please contact us.
Alternatively, you can scan the barcode to get in touch with us.
This kit will be your go to tool for creating a wide variety of buildings and structures ranging from intact buildings to completely destroyed piles of twisted rebar and concrete.
Every part is fully modular and grid oriented with easily interchangeable parts for fine tuning.
Vertex paint is used to add realistic damage and grime variations.
All models are optimized to run on current hardware and are very light polycount wise with additional vertices added for vertex painting.
This detailed set holds up both up close and from afar. So it will look great in whichever project you’re working on, whether it is a shooter, a simulator or even isometric strategy.
• Please install .unitypackage from HDRP&URP folder to fix pink materials in HDRP/URP versions
• Please install Polybrush Package from Package Manager to get Vertex Paint working
Works with Deferred / Forward and HDRP & LWRP rendering
• 500+ Models
• 18 Matching rubble piles
• 21 Custom PBR shader / Material
• 5 Types of window trims
• 16 Pattern types for Wallpaper / Tiles
• 20 Stairs models of Concrete / Wood
• 45 Models of Doors / Frames
• Use single material on multiple objects with up to 64 color variations (With provided script)
• Each material has a wide range of custom options and supports vertex paint
• Exterior walls of Concrete / Cinder Block / Brick
• Interior walls of Concrete / Cinder Block / Brick / Plywood / Drywall / Wallpaper / Wood frame with insulation / Moldings
• Floor and Ceiling of Concrete / Wood Frame / Plywood / Tiles / Wood Floor
• Windows frame of Wood / Metal with Glass and Plywood windows
• HDRP 8/10/11/12/14 & LWRP/URP from 6.0.0 and up
• Tested in Unity 2019LTS and 2020
*** IF YOU'VE FOUND A BUG OR BROKEN LINK, PLEASE LET US KNOW. 🐞🔗 **