At assets4unity.com, we are committed to upholding copyright laws and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other relevant intellectual property laws. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on our website or if links to your copyrighted material appear in our search results and you want it removed, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- Evidence that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material that is allegedly being infringed.
- Sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, so we may contact you.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is being infringed upon, including at least one search term under which the material appears in our search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A signature of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Once we receive your infringement notice, we will review it and take appropriate action to remove the infringing material. Please note that we will not be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you misrepresent any information that is infringing on your copyrights. We recommend that you seek legal advice before sending an infringement notice.
To send an infringement notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 1-3 business days. Please note that sending your complaint to other parties, such as our internet service provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response.